Join ASDA District 2 for our Admissions 101 Event

When: Saturday February 3, 2018

Time: 11:00am-4:30pm

Where: Columbia University College of Dental Medicine’s Hammer Health Sciences Building (701 W 168th St, New York, NY)

Register Here: https://goo.gl/forms/LD1J5IqVkOyVSA6A2

You’ll not only get to hear from our keynote speaker, but you’ll have the opportunity participate in mock interviews conducted by dental students, get some strategies on how to approach your personal statement and prepare yourself for the dental school search.

Registration closes on January 31st at 11:59pm

Questions? Contact Katie Rothas ([log in to unmask]) & Priscilla Chan (poc2103@cumc.columbia.edu)

--

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill." ~Unknown