Dear students, as you know we share our Silberman campus w the School of Social Work (SW). Each semester SW sets aside a day for workshops/lectures/activities in an event called COMMON TIMEThe first one is on Thurs., 2/22 see below for workshop preview. Our Nutrition students are also collaborating this semester, and MS student, Chef Christy Gozzi will be conducting a hands-on cooking class on healthy baked goods from 12-2:30 pm in our Foods Lab Room C-11 (see attached flyer).

We hope to see many of you participate in the various sessions. Do note—Nutrition classes are not cancelled on 2/22, but we would like you to take advantage of these workshops and attend. Thanks.

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND

Professor and Chair, Nutrition Program

Director, School of Urban Public Health, Hunter College

Room 502, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)

New York, NY 10035

(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)

Email: [log in to unmask]

To subscribe to our listserv, NFS-L click here

To subscribe to our weekly NYC Food Policy Watch Newsletter click here

Click here to unsubscribe