This interesting opportunity at Vita Coco from Natalie, a Hunter alumna.

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND

Professor and Chair, Nutrition Program

Director, School of Urban Public Health, Hunter College

Room 502, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)

New York, NY 10035

(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)

Email: [log in to unmask]

To subscribe to our listserv, NFS-L click here

To subscribe to our weekly NYC Food Policy Watch Newsletter click here

Natalie Alibrandi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Dr. Navder,

Hope you are doing well with the new semester kicking off.

A friend of mine has recently left Vita Coco and started a new position at Daily Harvest the healthy convenience brand. They are looking to fulfill a new position they have available in quality control but it's more geared towards the culinary side and I thought this position could be interesting for some of your students since it's local ( in flatiron) and has the perks of being a full-time. If you wouldn't mind posting this job description on the portal as well that would be very helpful!

https://boards.greenhouse.io/dailyharvest/jobs/1007665#.WnCmBpM-fEY #

Thank you!
Natalie

Click here to unsubscribe