From: Michelle Murdolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 26, 2018 at 2:04 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: On call RD - community residence for adolescents with eating disorders

Hi Dr. Navder,

I’m a former student of the MS Nutrition program, currently working at Center for Discovery. We are an 8 bed community residence for adolescents, males and females, with a range of eating disorders. We currently have an opening for an on call dietitian here that I was hoping you could share with the list serv. The link is below.

Thank you so much,
Michelle Murdolo, MS, RD
Registered Dietitian
Center For Discovery Hamptons