This interesting opportunity at Vita Coco from Natalie, a Hunter alumna.

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND
Professor and Chair, Nutrition<http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/nutrition> Program
Director, School of Urban Public Health<http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/uph>, Hunter College
Room 502, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)
New York, NY 10035
(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)