Samuel Merritt University offers a number of opportunities for prospective OT students to learn more about the OTD program. We recommend that you start with an information session or webinar before making an appointment with an admissions counselor since most of the questions we receive can be answered in those formats.

Occupational Therapy Information Sessions

These half-day events include a presentation by program faculty, tours of the facilities, Q&A with current OT students, and a chance to get more information from various student services offices, including the Disability Resource Center, Veterans Services, and Academic Support Services, among others. Most importantly, learn more about the admissions process and what it takes to be a competitive applicant to Samuel Merritt University’s Occupational Therapy program. All sessions will take place on the Oakland Campus.

Webinars

Can’t make it to campus for an information session? Then check out our webinars. During these online sessions, we’ll cover the basic program information and dive into the admission requirements and application process. These 60-90 minute sessions are a great way to get your questions about admission and the program answered for the comfort of your own home.

RSVP for a webinar