Summer Undergraduate Research Experience

Why Choose Us?

Limited enrollment Meaningful, collaborative research, Cutting-edge research options, Present your research

Who Is This For?

Our program provides you with research experience in a state-of-the-art biomedical research laboratory as a prelude to pursuing a PhD.  At the end of our program, you'll know if a biomedical research science career is right for you.

Why Should You Apply?

Your exposure to high caliber research in our program will help you decide if a career in biomedical research is for you. Your experience in our program can be your foot in the door to our PhD program or one at another university.

How to Choose a Summer Research Program

Discover how to select a summer program that provides valuable research fundamentals and enables you to explore a potential career path in biomedical research.

Learn about how to choose a summer research program

What Will You Do?

You will conduct research as part of a research team in one of our participating departments:

Important Details

Program Dates

May 29 to August 3, 2018 (10 weeks)

Stipend

$3,500

Eligibility

U.S. citizens or permanent residents in their junior year at the time of application. We do not accept pre-medical students.

Housing

On-campus housing is provided.

How to Apply

Apply online right now. In addition to the online application, you will need to submit your undergraduate transcripts and a personal statement separately. You will also need a letter of recommendation, submitted directly by your reference.

Application Deadline

February 5, 2018

Apply Now