DISCOVER LAB SCIENCES!

This email is a paid announcement being sent as a service to

Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University)

Please direct your inquiries to them.

DISCOVER LAB SCIENCES!

Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University)

Saturday, March 10

10:00am-12:00pm

At Jefferson - Center City campus

130 S. 9th street

Edison Building, 21st Floor

Philadelphia, PA

Join us for an overview of the lab sciences programs at Jefferson. We offer BS, BS/MS and MS programs in three areas:

  • biotechnology/molecular sciences
  • cytotechnology/cell sciences
  • medical laboratory sciences.

These programs are excellent options for students who are strong in sciences - including biology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology and organic chemistry - and interested in healthcare. These health professions are often unknown but the job market for them is growing!

Will you help us introduce your students to the opportunities these programs provide? Please forward this message.

If you or your students have questions about the programs or admission process, please contact Donald Sharples, [log in to unmask] or 215-503-1044.

Sincerely,

Barbara M. Goldsmith, PhD, FACB

Director, Clinical Laboratories & Director, Point of Care and Quality Management at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Clinical Professor, Pathology, Anatomy and Cell Biology, Sidney Kimmel Medical College

Past President, American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC)

Past President, National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry (NACB)

PS: If you recommend a student for our Fall 2018 cohort, and if they are accepted by April 1, 2018, we will award them a scholarship! Application instructions are here.