If you  are interested in joining the 9/11 Memorial & Museum  team, we have a Volunteer Information session coming up on Sunday April 15th, 11am - 12:30pm. The session includes a Museum tour and an Info session where people can hear about all the different volunteer positions we have in the organization.

See the attached flyer.  We are also promoting the Summer volunteer program, where we're looking for people age 16+ to help in either Visitor Services or Retail for the busy season.

For general information on volunteering, including our Summer program, please see:

www.911memorial.org/volunteer<http://www.911memorial.org/volunteer>

National September 11 Memorial & Museum
200 Liberty Street, 16th Fl | NYC 10281
www.911memorial.org<http://www.911memorial.org>