Adoption - New Passage

Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Adoption - New Passage with Questions

“Adopted” was once synonymous with “illegitimate” in many minds. The sins of original parents were visited upon the child regardless of the adoptive parents’ respectability or of how well the child and family developed.

 MCAT CARS Trial Session Video

 MCAT CARS Trial Session #1 with Jack Westin

Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Pre-recorded Video
Emphasis on Timing

Watch Now

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube