PNI - New Passage

Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

PNI - New Passage with Questions

Immortalized in Bartlett’s book of quotations for his inscrutable declamation, “I think therefore I am,” René Descartes was history’s most persuasive partisan of the mind-body split, a bedrock notion of modern science.

 MCAT CARS Trial Session Video

 MCAT CARS Trial Session #1 with Jack Westin

Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Pre-recorded Video
Emphasis on Timing

Watch Now

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube