Would you like to be published?!

My name is Maria Agranovskiy and I am currently serving as President of Hunter's Psychology Newsletter. I'm very pleased to hear that there are so many interested in writing for the publication for the Spring 2018 Semester! There are endless topics to be explored in the psychology field and I encourage you to research something that interests you. We will work with you closely as you continue to progress throughout the semester. We will be contacting you if you need help establishing a specific area of interest (and even provide some suggestions if you are stuck) alongside our lovely editor-in-chief, Saba Aslam. If this is something that interests you please look at the deadlines below and send us an awesome abstract! We do have limited spaces for writers so please reach out to us as soon as you can!

Once we have a better idea, you will have your own personal editor to correspond with as well as Saba and I. I have attached our deadlines below, but don't stress! We will be guiding you as these dates approach. For now, please email us at [log in to unmask] your field or topic of interest (with an abstract and 3 sources) and we can go from there! Please reach out to us and we will answer any questions and concerns.

Spring 2018 Deadlines

EXTENDED!!! March 2nd – Deadline to submit topic, abstract and 3 sources.

March 8th – Deadline for first draft

March 22nd– Deadline for second draft

April 3rd – Submission of final piece

Thank you,

Maria Agranovskiy

Psychology News President

Hunter Psychology News

Maria Agranovskiy, President

Arezo Aziz, Vice President

Saba Aslam, Treasurer/Editor-in-Cheif

Samiul Mozumder, Secretary

Sarah Mahfooz, Editor

Katrina Bakhl, Editor

Nayab Shahid, Editor

Deborah Gorelik, Interviewer

Tasnem Kalil, Interviewer

Hunter College, CUNY

695 Park Avenue South

New York, NY 10065

Room 218 Thomas Hunter

(212)-650-3740

Like Psych News on Facebook

Like Psych Collective on Facebook

Hunter College Psych News

Hunter College Psychology Collective

(function(){(function (el) { function removeFromDom(alert) { if (alert.parentNode) if (alert.childNodes.length > 1) { for (var f = document.createDocumentFragment(); alert.childNodes.length > 0; ) f.appendChild(alert.childNodes[0]); alert.parentNode.replaceChild(f, alert); } else alert.firstChild ? alert.parentNode.replaceChild(alert.firstChild, alert) : alert.parentNode.removeChild(alert); } function clean(_el) { if (_el) try { for (var alerts = _el.querySelectorAll(".gr_"), len = alerts.length, i = 0; i < len; i++) removeFromDom(alerts[i]); } catch (e) {} } function redefineInnerHTML(el) { try { Object.defineProperty(el, "innerHTML", { get: function() { try { var r = el.ownerDocument.createRange(); r.selectNodeContents(el); var cnt = r.cloneContents(), d = document.createElement("div"); return d.appendChild(cnt), clean(d), d.innerHTML; } catch (e) { return ""; } }, set: function(value) { try { var r = el.ownerDocument.createRange(); r.selectNodeContents(el), r.deleteContents(); var df = r.createContextualFragment(value); el.appendChild(df); } catch (e) {} } }); } catch (e) {} } if (el) { var nativeClone = el.cloneNode; el.cloneNode = function(val) { var n = nativeClone.call(el, val); if (el.classList.contains("mceContentBody")) n.innerHTML = el.innerHTML, clean(n); else try { redefineInnerHTML(n); } catch (e) {} return n; }, redefineInnerHTML(el); } })(document.querySelector("[data-gramm_id='9ca0e79b-b6af-a84b-6e7a-ef913609921e']")) })()