From: Camilla Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Looking for student volunteers

Village Care Adult Day Treatment Program (ADTP) is looking for nutrition volunteers to work with nutritionist to support community programming.  ADTP is a Medicaid funded day program for people living with HIV/AIDS.  This interdisciplinary program provides case management, nursing, harm reduction, mental health, LGBTQ services and nutrition support.  The nutrition department strives to support clients' health by focusing on healthy eating, increasing physical activity, increasing access to healthy foods, meal planning and budgeting, cooking groups, farmers market groups, cooking with spices and herbs, and culinary nutrition.  We are looking for volunteers to help increase our cooking/culinary education program.  Volunteers would work with nutritionist to create educational materials, plan and run cooking education group, plan and run meal planning groups and other projects.  Volunteer should be interested in food as medicine, cooking, running adult educational groups and able to work independently. Days of the week and hourly commitment relatively flexible but looking for someone to commit to 3-6 months or longer. Must be available on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
If interested please contact Camilla Lee RD at [log in to unmask]
Thank you
--
C A M I L L A L E E RDN CHHC