Hello everyone!

We are pleased to announce that registration is now available for the Nutrition Club's Annual Food Fest! The event will take place on Wednesday, 3/21, from 10am-4pm in the Silberman Building 2nd lobby.

At the Food Fest, students will prepare and hand out samples of healthy recipes to the Silberman Campus community. This is a great opportunity to showcase your cooking skills and love for healthy eating!

The event will take place in two shifts: 10am-1pm and 1pm-4pm. Judges from the Nutrition Department will come and sample recipes from each shift and will select two winners at the conclusion of the event: one for "Best Interpretation of Theme" and "Best Taste." Each winner will receive a Nutrition Club T-shirt, a tote bag, and a $30 Amazon gift card!

This Food Fest coincides with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics's National Nutrition Month and its theme "Going Further with Food." In honor of this, we request that submitted recipes fit this theme. Be creative in your interpretation of the theme!

If you'd like to participate in the event, please follow these instructions:

  1. Complete the attached recipe card template with your recipe (Please plan to make about 50 samples).
  2. Send us the completed recipe card along with a brief description of your recipe, your name, program, and year and which shift you're signing up for (10am-1pm or 1pm-4pm) in the body of the email by Friday, 3/16.

Please email us with any questions, and we look forward to seeing you at this fun event!

Best,

Your Nutrition Club Officers

Click here to unsubscribe