Here’s a great opportunity…

From: Ilya Mitsel <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018 at 3:00 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: RE: Summer internship opportunity with NYC DOHMH

We are currently looking for undergraduate students to work with the Bureau of Food Safety from July 1st to the middle of September 2018.
Our college aids conduct entry level sanitary inspections for the Summer Feeding program.

Here is a link to college aid posting:
https://a127-jobs.nyc.gov/psc/nycjobs/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=335496&PostingSeq=1&&
I-

We’d like to meet students with a specialization in natural sciences and/or health sciences.
Online posting will be available in March.
I just want to get in touch with someone who might be interested.
Best,

Ilya Mitsel | Senior Inspector
Office of Special Population
Bureau of Food Safety and Community Sanitation
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 646.632.6275
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene

Sent from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.