Penn's Specialized Studies put students ahead of the competition

This email is a paid announcement being sent as a service to

The University of Pennsylvania.

 Please direct your inquiries to them.

Penn's Specialized Studies put students ahead of the competition

The University of Pennsylvania's Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Programs provide students with extraordinary opportunities to excel in health professional school applications and gain hands-on experiences in the field. For students who already have an academic science background, our Specialized Studies Program provides the unique ability to customize a curriculum of advanced coursework.

Designed with flexibility in mind, Specialized Studies students can:

  • Enroll on a full- or part-time basis
  • Start taking classes in the summer term
  • Complete their studies through just eight courses
  • Take advantage of clinical, volunteer and research opportunities throughout Penn
  • Examine a breadth and depth of subjects, including the Biological Basis of Behavior Program

Summer 2018 application deadline: April 1

If you would like to know more about our excellent placement records, admissions and professional health school application support, please visit our website, or reach out to me directly.

Best,

Jackie McLaughlin, MS, RD, LDN

Director, Pre-Health Post-Baccalaureate Programs

College of Liberal and Professional Studies

University of Pennsylvania

(215) 898-7326

www.upenn.edu/PreHealth