NYITCOM in Old Westbury, New York and NYITCOM at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro are offering opportunities for ALL interested premedical students (HS, College, Post-Bac, Parents, etc.) to visit our medical schools this spring and into the summer.

NYITCOM is a private medical school and we are considering applicants from across the nation - please help spread the word!   We are excited to meet your students and help them on their path for a rewarding career in all areas / specialties in medicine!

This is an incredible chance to meet our current medical school students, faculty, and admissions staff members, spend a few hours on campus, networking and have your questions answered.  Please forward the attached PDF's for both Old Westbury, NY and Jonesboro, Arkansas to all interested premedical students and clubs.
Our Spring/Summer 2018 Recruitment Schedule<https://www.nyit.edu/medicine/recruitment_schedule> is posted on-line along with our On-Campus Schedule and Registration link<https://www.nyit.edu/medicine/schedule_an_nyitcom_campus_tour>

Best wishes,
Gina

[cid:image001.png@01D235FA.BDAF15B0]<http://www.nyit.edu/>

Gina M. Moses, MEd
Director of Admissions
Office of Admissions | NYIT College of Osteopathic Medicine
www.nyit.edu/medicine

ONE PROGRAM | TWO LOCATIONS - Old Westbury, NY and Jonesboro, AR

[facebook-icon]<https://www.facebook.com/NYITCOM/?fref=ts>[Twitter-icon]<https://twitter.com/NYITCOMDO> [Hover-Instagram-2-icon] <https://www.instagram.com/nyitcomdo/>