Hey Hunter Pre-Dental Club!

My name is Danielle and I have an opportunity that some of your members might be interested in.  I graduated from Binghamton last year and I'm currently working at The Center for Special Dentistry in NYC during my year off. During this time I applied to dental school and was accepted to Boston University Henry M. Goldman Dental School, where I will be attending.

The director of the Center for Special Dentistry, Dr. Jeff Dorfman, hires a few pre-dental students each year to work in his practice during their gap years and he is currently taking applications for next year.  It is a really great gap year job if you are looking to go to dental school because he teaches all his interns a lot about dentistry and allows them to get great first-hand experience working in all aspects of a dental office.

If you are not graduating this year, we still have an incredible opportunity for you! We offer summer internship opportunities as well!

Check out his website, https://www.nycdentist.com/more/teaching-private-practice/dental-internship-dental-shadowing/, and please forward my message to the members of the club and have them contact me if they might be interested! We would even be willing to have someone start working part-time and volunteering during second semester senior year so they would be prepared to start working full time after graduation!

I would be happy to talk to anyone interested about this great opportunity! You can email me at [log in to unmask] or call the office at 212-758-1000.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Best,
Danielle