Postmodern Architecture + MCAT CARS Trial Session Tonight!

Jack Westin

MCAT Question of the Day

Postmodern Architecture - New Passage with Questions

Theories of the postmodern – whether celebratory or couched in the language of moral revulsion and denunciation – bear a strong family resemblance to all those more ambitious sociological generalizations which, at much the same time bring us the news of the arrival and inauguration of a whole new type of society, most famously baptized by Daniel Bell as “Postindustrial society,” but often also designated.

 Tuesday, March 20 at 8 PM EST

 MCAT CARS Trial Session #1 with Jack Westin

Learn Basic Strategy for CARS
Full Jack Westin Experience
 Interactive Online Classroom
Emphasis on Timing

Register Now

About Jack

I'm an MCAT CARS tutor. My goal is to help you master the CARS section. I firmly believe when you master CARS, you'll think like a top scorer (129 range). Read More.

MCAT CARS Strategy Course

A course designed to help you master CARS and tackle all other sections of the MCAT. Enroll Here.

Looking for More MCAT Help?

Send Jack a message! Contact Jack

Facebook

YouTube