I hope this note finds you well. A special thank you to those that participated in our AMSA Cares Volunteer Initiative! I've scheduled another event for Saturday, March 24th 9:15AM-12:45PM! Again, we'll help prepare 6th through 8th-grade students in Harlem for their Math State Exams through MS324's yearly test prep program. Worksheets and resources will be provided by the school.

Event Begins:  24 March 2018 09:15 PM ET
Event Ends:  24 March 2018 12:45 PM ET
Location:
21 Jumel Place New York, NY 10032

Once you sign up, we'll have a meeting discussing all the details of the event.

Please sign up using the link below:

https://goo.gl/forms/geT6E2JsNAFieryM2

Warm regards,

Damonie Salmon, President