Pre-Health Organization Monthly Meeting (Speed Mentoring)

Description:    Pre Health Organization presents our monthly meeting. We have decided to experiment and carry out a new format for this meeting. All our e-board members will have their own station and we will hand out a paper with some things we are involved with. Whichever e-board interest the attending students, they can have a quick one on one mentoring session with that particular e-board member. In that way, we can offer individual help and we are really hoping that you all will thoroughly enjoy this new format of the monthly meetings.

Event Begins:  21 Mar 2018 01:00 PM ET

Event Ends:    21 Mar 2018 03:00 PM ET

Location:        Thomas Hunter 112

Address:         Located on the first floor of the Thomas Hunter Building

Directions:      Thomas Hunter (TH) is located on the west side of Lexington Avenue between 68th and 69th Streets.

Click here to RSVP: https://cunyhunterretain.askadmissions.net/Portal/EI/ViewDetails?gid=623577f5b49135e885413089051618e61f3165