Dear students, we hope you all are enjoying a well-deserved spring recess.

We are looking forward to seeing all of you at the events at our Silberman Campus on Wed  4/11 (a conversion day following Fri schedule at Hunter)….see timeline below.  Please RSVP using this link: http://evite.me/JEbNDpCrKp.

Enjoy the rest of the break and come back recovered, re-energized and recharged!

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND

Professor and Chair, Nutrition Program

Director, School of Urban Public Health, Hunter College

Room 502, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)

New York, NY 10035

(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)

Email: [log in to unmask]

Wed. 4/11 Schedule of Events

3 PM- Poster setup

4-5:00 PM- Research poster presentation

5:10 PM - KON induction

5:30 PM - Keynote speech by Dr. Dinour: Pumping on Campus: The Role of Universities in Supporting Breastfeeding

6:15 PM - Reception

Lauren M. Dinour, DrPH, RDN is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Nutrition and Food Studies at Montclair State University. Her research focuses on health-promoting policies, programs, and practices that improve childhood nutrition and food security, particularly in the areas of breastfeeding and school food. A Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and public health professional, Dr. Dinour holds a DrPH with a focus on Public Health Nutrition from the Graduate Center (CUNY), an MPH with a focus on Public Health Nutrition from Hunter College (CUNY), and a BS in Nutritional Sciences from Cornell University. Prior to joining the Nutrition faculty at Montclair State University, Dr. Dinour worked as a practitioner and researcher in community-based and public health settings in the areas of childhood nutrition and food policy, such as Head Start centers, WIC offices, and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

Click here to unsubscribe