Starts April 14 - don’t let students miss it.

Kaplan Prep Test Logo

The free prep your pre-health students need

Hello,

Medical and dental school admissions testing is in full swing. Let our experts help your pre-health students get the score they want, whether it’s for the MCAT or for the DAT.

MCAT Free Prep Weeks Starts April 14

Give your students the boost they need on the MCAT with a practice test, essential science lessons, and more. Students should sign up soon, seats are filling fast.

DAT Bootcamp, April 22

Pre-health students aiming for dental school can get an edge on the big test with our 2-hour intensive Bootcamp. It’s one day only, so students should reserve ASAP.

Free Personal Statement Workshop for Pre-Health Students, April 25

Personal essays are critical in med school applications. Let students get advice directly from our experts on the dos and don’ts. Spaces are filling fast, students should sign up today.