The American Student Dental Association (ASDA) will be hosting its 3rd Annual DAT Week on April 16-20. During the week, we will be holding the following webinars that are free to ASDA members.

We will also be doing social media contests on our Facebook and Instagram pages where students can win free DAT study tools.

We would appreciate you sharing this information with your students interested in applying to dental school.

ASDA Webinars:

Vital information and tips for taking the DAT presented by the ADA

April 17

7:00 - 8:30 p.m. CDT

Register now

Strategies for the PAT

April 18

7:00 - 8:30 p.m. CDT

Register now

Conquer the science and math sections of the DAT

April 19

7:00 - 8:30 p.m. CDT

Register now

Logo DAT week

Danielle Bauer, CAE, director of membership

American Student Dental Association

211 E. Chicago Ave., Suite 700 | Chicago, IL 60611