Hi Everyone!

We hope you had a great break! We are happy to announce our next Mental Health First Aid Training on Saturday, April 14th, from 11 AM - 7 PM. The room is Thomas Hunter 407.

At this event, participants will undergo training for understanding and dealing with mental health situations. At the end of the event, you will receive a certificate saying you're certified in providing mental health first aid. Lunch will be provided.

Space is limited, so please register as soon as possible.

You can register through the following link:

http://namihunter.timetap.com<http://namihunter.timetap.com/>

We hope to see you there!

--
All the best,

Rufina Kamaletdinova, Ghazal Javaid, Jerina Carmona, Sarah Aloe

NAMI On Campus

Email:

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/NAMIOnCampusHunter/