“One Major Endless Possibilities: The Focus Areas of Study in Psychology”

Come in and learn all about our curriculum and our

Exciting FOCUS AREAS OF STUDY IN PSYCHOLOGY!

Learn about our Honors Program and our Behavioral Neuroscience Concentration (BNC)!

When:         Wed, April 25, 2018 from 1:30pm-3:30pm

Where:        Room 714HW

Meet our Psychology Academic Advisers and Get your questions answered!

Meet the Internship Coordinator and Get your questions answered!

Event Co-Sponsored by the Academic Advising Office in Psychology and by the Office of Career Development Services