I'm looking for a Medical Assistant at busy Sports medicine and Orthopedic office. An ideal candidiate should be Friendly, Upbeat, Hardworking, Organized, and Energetic Experience as an MA is preferred but we will train the right candidate.

Bilingual Spanish or Russian is a plus.

Please contact ASAP as this job offer will not last. Please email a resume/CV and a brief statement as to why you'd like this position. This is a full time position at 14/hour. Position is in Sheepshead Bay and candidiate must be able to travel to Tribeca twice a month.

This position is ideal for students in their senior year, gap year, postbaccsThank you!

Click here to apply<https://ww3.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/view.php?id=89931> Please upload your cover letter and cv in one pdf document.

[https://app.frontapp.com/api/1/noauth/companies/hudson_medical/seen/msg_1cqxosh/han_7wbnrd/b1f6e078.gif]