Hello all,

Bellow is an email we received from Dr. Hasford, who has a wonderful opportunity for all of us, who are interested!!!

Good morning,
I think we can help some future dentists and my patients at the same time. Hi! I'm a pediatric dentist and dental anesthesiologist. My practice is in Greenpoint, I am the chief of dental anesthesiology at a hospital in Bed-Stuy, and I am the practice dental anesthesiologist at Dr. Lee Gause's Manhattan Smile Design. I'm looking for some dependable, motivated assistants. Maybe this is a win-win; someone from your group can get paid and get experience for ADSA and interviews (from business and marketing to infection control, dental materials, and phlebotomy). And if things are a good fit, a recommendation, a place to work during school breaks, help with residency, and maybe an associateship. I also taught DAT and MCAT for Kaplan for over a decade before tutoring privately. I love to teach and I'm happy to help there, too.
Thanks for your consideration!

Www.greenpointpediatricdentistry.com

--

2017-2018 E-BOARD

President: Nicole Grinkevich

Vice-President: Stephen Alexander

Treasurer: Andriy Yuzvyak

Secretary: Mariya Lelikova

Director of Public Relations: Stephanie Pastran

Director of Shadowing: Michelle Zak

Webmaster: Sergey Gubarev

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill." ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.