Good Afternoon~

I have an informative FREE MCAT Neurobiology lesson I am presenting on Monday  (April 30th)that your premeds may be interested in!! ** Basically, its a sample class to see how we "present MCAT material"

They need to use this link to FIRST register for the call: (Then they will be given access)

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4845283151622233346

Also, they will get a discount of $400 for attending the event~ Can be used for the Summer Comprehensive course! ($250 early enrollment + $150 attendance discount voucher)

Classes run from June 4-July 31

Must enroll by May 2nd~ Use our easy payment plan to LOCK in on the savings.

Please forward along to your premeds so they can have a chance to check us out!

Megan Galvin
College Program National Director

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Phone: 484-374-9377
Fax: 859-305-6464

124 MacArthur Court, Nicholasville, KY 40356

Text EKMCAT to 33222 to receive notifications about our courses and products!

Note: This communication is intended solely for the use of the person(s) named above or others authorized to receive it. This communication may include privileged and confidential information and any use, dissemination, or reproduction by unauthorized person(s) is absolutely prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.