We are glad to announce that you can now apply to join the 2018-2019 AMSAxHunter Team . I have attached the AMSA constitution where you guys can see the positions and their descriptions. While all positions are up for grasp, please be advised that E-Board positions are a big responsibility and due to the large role E-board members possess only those who show great character, initiative, leadership qualities, and great passion will be allowed to run. In conjunction with the constitution, attending three (3) events a semester would allow you to run for an E-board position. So if you possess a desire to run for an E-Board position please email the current E-board at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> expressing your desire to run. The positions that are now open include:

E-Board:

President
Vice President
Executive Secretary
Treasurer

Management Positions:
Public Relations Officers(2)
Liaisons(2)
Volunteer Manager (2)
Junior Secretary (2)

In your application, please include:

Name
Year
Major/Area of interest
Position you're applying for
Why do you want to run for this position?
What makes you a great candidate?
And what can you bring to AMSA?
Feel free to add any other information you'd like!
Please include a professional photo of yourself.

****Please Submit Applications by 5:00PM on Friday April 27th.*****

Regards,
Damonie Salmon, President

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UdM2Qzxr6Po/WfUk8Di7LNI/AAAAAAAAAGY/Wqen0rJpIH8qylQ7jFg4kxq1oaRY4BRiQCL4CGAYYCw/s320/image.png]<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UdM2Qzxr6Po/WfUk8Di7LNI/AAAAAAAAAGY/Wqen0rJpIH8qylQ7jFg4kxq1oaRY4BRiQCL4CGAYYCw/s1600/image.png>