Looking for 2 front desk staff.  If you can post so interested students can reply we'd greatly appreciate it.

We are looking for full time and part time with experience in a medical office. (We will train the right person)

Responsibilities will include answering the telephones, booking and confirming patient appointments, verifying patient eligibility. Our office is computerized so computer proficiency / skills are a must.

Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese) is mandatory. Most patients are Chinese speaking.

Ideally, we are looking for someone who is friendly and energetic with experience in customer service preferably in a healthcare setting.

Compensation will be based on experience and discussed directly.
Please email your  cover letter resume  to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

--

Thanks,

Focus Medical Health
Joy Ringelheim
Office Manager
Direct Line 718-939-3481

--
All the best,

Hector Moran, Syed Daniyal, Lawrence Yelkin, Siam Ayon, Soham Ghoshal, Ghazal Javaid, Laura Palma

The Pre-Health Organization

Contact Us:

Email:

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/HunterCollegePHO/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

http://www.facebook.com/huntercollegeprehealth

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PreHealthHunter/

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/hunterprehealth/

Website:
http://hunterprehealth.wix.com/hunterpho

Room:
Thomas Hunter Hall Room 112

Symplicity
https://hunter-community.symplicity.com/index.php?au=&ck=
Group Name: Pre-Health Organization at Hunter College