We are searching for an energetic, positive person with outstanding communication skills and organizational ability to join our team in Midtown Manhattan.

Job duties are split between clerical and assistance with patient related activities (getting hot and cold packs, setting machines, etc). Interest in PT, healthcare, and/ or fitness are musts (please do not apply if you are not interested in at least one of those fields).

Great communication skills, reliability, and friendliness are musts. There will be some flexibility in hours (full-time versus part-time) but once the schedule is established with the right candidate, it will be consistent. We are a small office that provides patient first care and everyone involved contributes to the vibes, feel, and function of the office and thereby influences the patient experience, which is paramount to our business.

Please reply with a cover letter or at least a short paragraph about why this job is interesting to you AND a resume at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thank you!