Hi Mark,

Thanks so much for e-mailing me and your positive comments about the paper.  I truly appreciate it.

Marcus

From: AILACT DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Mark Battersby
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 7:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Critical Thinking Research at RAIL

I had the pleasure of seeing an early draft of the paper published in Life Sciences Education and found it be excellent. The approach is commendable and the documented success impressive.  I commend to everyone to have a read.

Mark

Dr. Mark Battersby
Critical Inquiry Group
Professor Emeritus Department of Philosophy
Capilano University