发件人: AILACT DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> 代表 Lilian Bermejo Luque <[log in to unmask]>
发送时间: 2018年5月11日 6:11
收件人: [log in to unmask]
主题: Should AILACT's website be translated into other languages?

Dear all,

The board of directors of AILACT is going to launch a series of questions in order to encourage members to colectively debate and decide about possible ways of invigorating our association. The first question we would like to ask is this:

Expanding the presence of the Argumentation, Critical Thinking and Informal Logic community in non-English speaking countries seems like a sound goal for our association. Do you think it would be a good idea to have our website translated into other languages, like Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, etc.? In case you do, how do you think we should do it? Do you have other ideas to achieve this goal?

Kind regards,
Lilian

--
Dra. Lilian Bermejo Luque