Dear all,

The board of directors of AILACT is going to launch a series of questions
in order to encourage members to colectively debate and decide about
possible ways of invigorating our association. The first question we would
like to ask is this:

Expanding the presence of the Argumentation, Critical Thinking and Informal
Logic community in non-English speaking countries seems like a sound goal
for our association. Do you think it would be a good idea to have our
website translated into other languages, like Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese,
etc.? In case you do, how do you think we should do it? Do you have other
ideas to achieve this goal?

Kind regards,
Lilian

--