From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, May 21, 2018 at 1:47 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Full Time Job Opportunity for Clinical Dietitian (RD and CDN required)

Good afternoon, Dr. Navder!

Hope all is well. I am reaching out to let you know that I have two full time job opportunities for (1) a Clinical Dietitian and (2) a Diet Tech at a long-term care rehab facility in the Bronx (DTR required). Per diem Clinical Dietitian may also be considered. If you are able to pass this along to former MS or DI students, I would be very appreciative!

Clinical Dietitian

PRIMARY FUNCTIONS:

1. Complies with guidelines for nutritional intervention to assure that residents receive appropriate care in a timely manner.

2. Assesses resident nutritional status according to facility and regulatory agency standards   to determine appropriate nutritional care plans.

3. Evaluates medical records to obtain necessary medical information to determine resident nutritional status and develop nutritional care plans and documents in the resident medical records and other reports.

4. Consults with medical staff on appropriate nutritional medical information to improve resident nutritional status or prevent further deterioration of health.

5. Evaluates effects of nutritional intervention on individual resident nutritional status to determine need or further intervention or revision of nutrition care plan.

6. Maintains established department policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety environmental and infection control.

7. Attends meetings as required and participates on committees as directed.

8. Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, conferences,   professional affiliations etc.

9. Completes M.D.S. and care plans according to guidelines and in a timely manner.

10. Provides comprehensive, limited assessment, and/or nutrition education to residents on modified diets; Obtains religious, cultural, and ethnic preferences when completing nutrition assessments and relays information to dietary and appropriate departments.

QUALIFICATIONS:

1.       Registered Dietitian (RD) and Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist (CDN)

2.       Bachelors of Science Degree with a major in Clinical Dietetics

3.      A member of the American Dietetic Association

I do not yet have a posting for the Diet Technician position, but we are looking to hire one very soon. Stay in touch if interested or for more information. Please send resumes to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best,

Brenda Wong, MS, RD, CDN
Clinical Dietitian Supervisor

&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);