Thanks much Nicole for passing this along…
Best,
Khursheed

From: Nicole Ramirez <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 10:16 PM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Gillian Tanz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Diet Tech opportunity for students

Dear Professor Navder,

I hope all is well! I wanted to let you know of an opportunity for a weekend diet tech position for your students. It is in an eating disorder facility named Monte Nido located in Irvington, NY. The hours are Saturday and Sunday from 9am-2pm and responsibilities include facilitating a weekly cooking group class consisting of 8-10 clients with an eating disorder, working with the chef to create food orders for the weekend, and making lunches based on diet orders.

If interested students can contact Gillian Tanz the Clinical director at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Would you be able to post this job opportunity to the listserv at Hunter College?

Thank you!

Nicole Ramirez

&*TICKET_URL(NFSALUMNI-L,SIGNOFF);