Good morning Hunter Nutrition,

Tomorrow evening is the third annual 40 under 40 in NYC Food Policy event. Please find more details below.

This is a sold out event, however, I have opened up FREE registration for our community until NOON today.  Please keep in mind, only register if you can come.

WhenThursday, June 7th, 2018; 6-8 PM
Where: Hunter College Silberman Building (2nd floor)--2180 3rd Ave at 119th St.

Charles Platkin PhD, JD, MPH
Executive DirectorHunter College New York City Food Policy Center
Distinguished Lecturer at Hunter College, City University of New York
Nationally Syndicated Health Columnist, Diet Detective

twitter: @dietdetective, @thehealthlab @nycfoodpolicy

Click here to unsubscribe