/Users/knavder/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/tmp/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/photo_3D3746E2-C01F-DFF5-A7E118513F1FA8E1.jpgDear alums, I am delighted to share that Sandra J. Arévalo, MPH, RDN, CDN, CDCES, CLC, FAND--

a proud alumna of the Hunter MPH Nutrition, and Dietetic Internship is on the national ballot running for a seat on the Nominating Committee this year.  She has been a spokesperson for the Academy, and the American Association of Diabetes Educators for 7 years and been in other roles at the MIG level. You can check out Sandra’s brief bio on the Academy election page.

Voting in the national election is open until February 15. Please caste your important VOTE this weekend and help get Sandra elected to the Nominating Committee.

We wish you the very best Sandra....you make Hunter proud!!

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN, FAND

She/her/hers

Professor and Chair, Nutrition Program

Director, School of Urban Public Health Hunter College, Silberman Bldg, Rm 502

2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)

New York, NY 10035

(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7644 (Fax)

Email: [log in to unmask]

Click here to unsubscribe