From: Debnath, Arundhati <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 2:25 PM
Subject: Hiring RAs from your department

Hello,

My name is Arundhati Debnath and I work at UMass Chan with Dr. Alison Karasz at the Culture Health Lab. We're looking to hire RAs - especially young Bangladeshi women with a social science background, beginning summer and were wondering if you had any job boards for your students where we could put up some hiring flyers.

Our research work is primarily with Bangladeshi immigrant mothers and children in the New York City area focusing on health and nutrition and we're looking to hire full-time RAs.

If you need any more information, please feel free to contact me at:

Phone: (484) 929-4848.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Arundhati