I have 2 open full-time dietitian positions at The Riverside that I'm looking to fill asap.  Please post to your alumni when able. Thanks in advance!

The job description in brief is as follows:

The full-time dietitian candidate requires the following:
-Must be a registered dietitian.
-Must have a NYS CDN from the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Receipt of payment is acceptable.
-Able to work Monday through Friday w/rotating Saturdays(preferred) or Sundays (providing a day off during the week when a weekend day is worked)

 Any qualified candidates can email me their resume,  Laura Kashimer, Clinical Nutrition Manager at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
The Riverside ‑ Laura Kashimer
(646) 505‑3500
150 Riverside Dr, New York, NY 10024

Facebook

LinkedIn

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message

Allison Marshall, MS RDN CDN CDCES

Dietetic Internship Director, Hunter College, CUNY
Click here to unsubscribe