https://applymed.downstate.edu/JQFileUpload.ashx?_method=GET&folder=&file=New+Downstate+Horizontal_logo.jpg

Dear Advisor,

We hope this email finds you well. We wanted to take this opportunity to share information about one of our upcoming

events. It’s our annual College of Medicine Information Session.

The event details are as follows:

EVENT:                 College of Medicine Information Session 2024 (in-person)

DATE:                   June 26, 2024

TIME:                   10:00 am to 3:00pm

LOCATION:         Alumni Auditorium, 395 Lenox Road (btwn. E34th Street & New York Avenue)

Annually our College of Medicine will host an information session geared towards providing insight and information to college

juniors and seniors that are on track to apply for admission to medical school. A full program with presentations from Student Services,

our Dean of Admissions, our Directors of the COM curriculum, along with an unanswered questions session, a student panel session and

tours are all part of the agenda, for the event on that day.

We have attached the flyer for our summer information session, please share with your students.

Thank you in advance for your attention regarding this event. We appreciate your support.

Warm Regards,

Office of Student Admissions
SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University
Phone:   718 270-2446
Fax:       718 270-4775
COM Admissions Email: [log in to unmask]

https://applymed.downstate.edu/JQFileUpload.ashx?_method=GET&folder=&file=New+Downstate+Horizontal_logo.jpg

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify sender by reply email or by (718) 270-HELP.