You're Invited! Affirmative Action and Neo-Segregation: A Panel Discussion

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Unpacking Affirmative Action and Neo-Segregation: A Panel Discussion

Join Peer Health Exchange Community Youth Advocates (CYA) members for a conversation about discrimination and segregation still pervasive in higher education.

The panel will be moderated by Dr. Derrika Hunt, Senior Manager of Evaluation at Peer Health Exchange & Aclesha Lewis, a previous CYA member.

We look forward to having this critical discussion in a space free and open to all. To register, scan the QR Code above or
click here. We encourage anyone interested to join. ​​​​

We hope to see you there,
Peer Health Exchange

Opportunities to Engage

PHE's Youth Advisory Board (YAB) Application for the upcoming 2024-2025 school year is officially open!

PHE's Youth Advisory Board is a PAID opportunity available to all young people ages 13-18. This exciting program is a great way for them to build leadership and professional development skills, practice health advocacy, and join a national network of young people passionate about transforming their communities by creating meaningful social change. We particularly encourage those who identify as BIPOC, Latinx, and/or LGBTQ+ to apply.

Our Application is open until May 31st! Please encourage anyone you know who fits our criteria to apply. See below for the application and other resources about the YAB opportunity.

Peer Health Exchange
www.peerhealthexchange.org

DONATE

Copyright © 2024, All rights reserved.