Hi everyone!  We are a Harvard-founded video game and gaming technology company located in NYC (www.alliancethegame.com/movies.php<http://www.alliancethegame.com/movies.php>) looking for talented CS, Applied Math, and Physics concentrators (either recently graduated or several years in related industries) to fill our key dev roles- either on-site or remotely.  The work will cover a wide breadth of systems development, including:

- Graphics
- Networking
- Physics
- Security
- DB/Backend
- Gameplay Design

We are looking for exceptionally strong coders.  C++ heavily preferred, but a strong mathematical or physics background can suffice as well (as can related work including financial modeling and visualization).  A passion for gaming, FPS titles, and military history is a huge plus.  Tired of the same three or four job options?   Take your analytical mindset and come make video games with us!

(Feel free to pass this along to any potentially interested contacts as well.)

Please send your resume and any relevant websites, portfolios, work, questions, etc. to:

Thanks so much,
Asi Lang '03
President
Windward Mark Interactive