Haynes & Company (H&Co) is a research and analysis firm that works with institutional investors, retailers, and management consulting firms.  Be it publicly traded stocks and bonds; portfolio company due diligence; or management of an ongoing businesses, our approach to research is unique: it relies on complex, in-person observations which are paired with internal analysis to deliver leading-edge knowledge.  We unlock insight to answer our clients’ hardest riddles, presenting solutions that are innovative, creative, and data-driven to hedge funds and private-equity firms, product manufacturers and specialty retailers.

Based in the Philadelphia-New York City corridor, H&Co is a growing and dynamic market research firm with a need for smart people who go the extra mile in order to help us reach our goals.  We are looking to add to our growing team with a new Manager of Research Operations.

Duties include the following:

      Manage our freelance researcher platform to enable our research to be conducted in a timely, accurate, and complete fashion

      Working directly with Haynes & Company Research Manager(s), ensure 100% data integrity by conducting robust quality control (QC) after data survey submission for a selection of projects

      Serve as the Haynes & Company beta tester on new projects, providing a critical link back to the researcher platform and helping us to design and to launch projects in a user-friendly, tested manner from the get-go

      Collaborate with various members of the team as-needed on specific research engagement and special projects.

There is room for growth in this role as well, extending into external communications / social media (such as our corporate LinkedIn account), and assisting on business development, creating and maintaining the Haynes & Company website.

Our ideal candidate is someone who is obsessively organized, loves geeking out about how to do things better / faster / smarter, and is excited about research.

To learn more, please view the attached full job description.

If interested in applying, please send a resume and cover letter via email with “Manager” in the subject line to Elizabeth Haynes, C'98, at elizabeth @ haynesandcompany.com

Sandra Shih (Shoki Se)
Pre-Business Advisor
Hunter College