On August 2 and 3, we're hosting our first ever BRAINFOOD conference to bring together college students and young professionals from across the country. We've taken over the entire coworking space at AlleyNYC for the festivities, so get excited!

Saturday and Sunday will both be packed from 10 am to 6 pm with the top industry execs in food, media and entrepreneurship. It'll be great for networking and you'll get actionable skills to help you with everything from food photography to cleaning up your Facebook profile.

Registration both days begins at 9am — be sure to come with plenty of time to check in and eat delicious breakfast from Chobani, Oren Coffee, Vitalicious and Doughnut Plant! And stay for lunch, which is fully catered both days.

Oh, and bring your laptop so that you can participate in the workshops!

For more information and tickets: http://spoonuniversity.com/brainfood-conference/

Email us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Sandra Shih (Shoki Se)
Pre-Business Advisor
Hunter College
695 Park Avenue E 1004