cid:image003.jpg@01CF7C30.8D36FFA0

Asian Women in Business (AWIB) is pleased to present our annual scholarship for Asian female students who have demonstrated scholarship, leadership, community service and/or entrepreneurship. Founded in 1995, Asian Women In Business is the only non-profit, tax-exempt organization in the country with the primary mission of assisting Asian women entrepreneurs. Over the years, AWIB has expanded its mission to address issues affecting Asian Americans on the corporate level.

The AWIB Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to students who have the attributes to be our next generation of leaders. The scholarship provides $2,500 or up to $5,000 those who demonstrate financial need.

For more information about eligibility, visit this link.

For related questions, visit our FAQ.

The deadline is October 1st, 2014, and the application can be found here.

For any further questions, please email us at [log in to unmask]