CENTROEVENTS-L Archives

February 2007

CENTROEVENTS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
centropr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Events notification from the Center for Puerto Rican Studies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:57:15 -0500

"Carpeta: Filiberto/ File: Filiberto", Yasmin Hernandez, Mixed media on file
folder, 2007

"We must determine their capabilities of influencing others, capabilities of
real leadership, why the intense desire for Puerto Rico's independence, what
they expect to gain from independence and the support they have from other
leaders and rank-and-file members.  We must have information concerning
their weaknesses, morals, criminal records, spouses, children, family life,
educational qualifications and personal activities other than independence
activities."

-FBI, COINTELPRO (Subversive Controls Section): MEMO, 1960

Centro Gallery

AT THE CENTER FOR PUERTO RICAN STUDIES,

HUNTER COLLEGE, CUNY

Presents:

ARCHIVOS SUBVERSIVOS

An exhibition by Yasmín Hernández

On view February 9th-March 10th, 2007

OPENING RECEPTION:

Thursday, February 15, 2007
6:30-8:30 PM

Centro Gallery is located in The Centro Library and Archives

Third floor, East building at Hunter College

68th Street and Lexington Avenue

Gallery Hours:

Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, 9am –6pm

Wednesday, 9am-8pm