COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

April 2015

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:19:51 +0000
Dear all,

Starting April 27 2015, information about all public health related job openings and internship opportunities will be available on the CUNY SPH website at the following link:

http://sph.cuny.edu/student-services/career-opportunities/job-opportunities/job-postings/<http://sph.cuny.edu/student-services/career-opportunities/job-opportunities/>

If the link does not work, please follow these steps to gain access to the webpage:

Go to sph.cuny.edu --> Student Services --> Career Opportunities --> (on the far left) Job Opportunities  -->  (on the far left) Job Openings.  You will then be able to view a listing of all available positions.

The site will be updated with all the job openings and internship opportunities every week on Friday.

We will not be sending out emails through listservs regarding job or internship opportunities.

I hope this will help all to get updated information on the CUNY SPH website.

We apologize if this has caused any inconvenience.

Thanks

Ashish Joshi

Assistant Dean of Students

CUNY School of Public Health