COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

February 2015

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
SPH Alumni Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2015 17:06:26 +0000

Dear CUNY School of Public Health Alumna/Alumnus,

We hope this email finds you well!

You're invited to the FIRST SPH Public Health Career Fair from 4:30 to 7:00, followed by the SPH Winter Alumni Dinner from 7:00 to 9:00 on Monday, February 23, 2015!

This year, our special guest speaker will be Dr. Oxiris Barbot, First Deputy Commissioner of the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. We're extremely excited for Dr. Barbot's talk and hope it sparks a great discussion about what's happening in public health in NYC right now.

Come join us and meet fellow graduates and faculty from the MPH Programs at Brooklyn, Hunter, and Lehman Colleges and the DPH Program at the Graduate Center!
See the attached flyer for more information!

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask] by February 18, 2015 if you will be joining us for dinner and include your school, program and graduation year!

We look forward to seeing you there!
Sincerely,

CUNY SPH Alumni Association

For more information or to RSVP for the Career Fair, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/public-health-career-fair-tickets-15499909647